Un monde d'illusion Index du Forum Un monde d'illusion Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

MKVToolnix 5.4.0.422 Portabl.e.#20.05.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Un monde d'illusion Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Forum en fête
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
pangilb

Masculin
Point(s): 31
Moyenne de points: 0,94

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:30 (2016) Sujet du message: MKVToolnix 5.4.0.422 Portabl.e.#20.05.2016 Répondre en citant

MKVToolnix 5.4.0.422 Portable > urlin.us/2bpda

It...has...saved...me...a...lot...of...time...and...frustrationPosted..July..12,..2015..by..BazzataySee....#16622016-04-11..Moritz..Bunkus..*..mkvextract:..new..feature:..added..support..for..extracting..WebVTT..subtitlesFree..software..=..Free..software..and..also..open..source..codePosted....March....09,....2015....by....b8375629Home......Sell......Register......Login......Help......Faq......Site...Fees......About...Us......Contact...Us......DMCA...the..job..queue..isn't..the..best)..it..always..does..a..good..job,..never..crashes,..constant..development*..mkvmerge:..MPEG..TS..bug..fix:..the.."textsubtitles"..property..of..the..JSON/verbose..identification..modes..was..always..set..to..true..for..all..subtitle..tracks,..even..for..those..that..aren't..text..subtitles..(VobSub,..PG)2016-04-21...Moritz...Bunkus...*...mkvmerge:...MPEG...TS/teletext...enhancement:...mkvmerge...will...now...ignore...obviously...bogus...PTS...values...for...teletext...tracks...and...use...PTS...from...earlier...audio...or...video...packets...insteadMethod...Not...Allowed....False....alarm,....I....guessRECENTLY..UPDATED..=..The..software..has..been..updated..the..last..31..daysFor...example,...a...German...teletext...page...may...signal..."national...character...set"...0...(English)...whereas...it's...actually...4...(German)Why..even..ask..why..anyone..would..want..multiple..tabs?..Because..you..don't..use..it..in..the..particular..usage..pattern..you..tend..to..find..yourself..in?..I'll..agree..that..not..being..able..to..replace..a..job..with..a..new..one..efficiently..is..a..problem..that..needs..to..be..looked..at,..but..questioning..multiple..tabs..is..just..being..obtuseUse..of..this..Web..site..constitutes..acceptance..of..the..Sellao..Terms..&..Conditions..and..Privacy..Policy..In..mkvtoolnix-gui..you..have..to..manually..click..to..activate..the..Track..name..boxIt....does....seem....like....a....silly....way....of....going....about....it,....but....it's....early....days....and....I....guess....it....will....be....fixed....at....some....pointSearch...or...Browse...all...software...by...sections...Software....Home....Video....De/Multiplexers....To....keep....things....organised....you....have....to....close....each....tab....after....adding....the....job....to....the....queue,....which....adds....yet....more....extra....clicks....compared....to....mmg*..MKVToolNix:..merge..tool..bug..fix:..when..adding..playlists..the..GUI..won't..ask..the..user..whether..or..not..to..scan..if..there's..only..a..single..playlist..in..that..directoryMatroska...is...a...multimedia...file...format...aiming...to...become...THE...new...container...format...for...the...futureTool..version..8.0.0..using..OS..Windows..7..64-bit..Ease..of..use..9..of..10..Functionality..10..of..10..Value..for..money..10..of..10..Overall..score..10..of..10..Post..#90..by..Rubertti..Avast..say..-..Win32:Evo-gen..(Susp)At....most....the....first....ten....seconds....are....probed;....if....no....block....is....found....for....a....track....within....that....range....then....the....key....is....not....output....for....the....trackTool..version..6.9.1..using..OS..Windows..7..64-bit..Ease..of..use..10..of..10..Functionality..10..of..10..Value..for..money..6..of..10..Overall..score..10..of..10..Post..#99..by..RappinRod..To..the..last..post,,who..said..anything..about..my..refusal..or..willingness..to..learn..new..programs.I..said..the..new..GUI..sucks..and..it..does..(in..my..opinion)..and..I..totally..agree..with..post..#96..on..some..of..the..issues..mkvtoolnix..has.Neverless..I..still..use..the..newest..version..daily.Maybe..you..should..try..reading..it..you..idiot..before..you..decide..to..insult..anybodyMethod...Not...Allowed....*....mkvmerge:....MPEG....TS/teletext....enhancement:....included....the....teletext....page....number....in....the....JSON/verbose....identification....output....as....track....property...."teletextpage"=..Windows..version..availableTool...version...8.3.0...using...OS...Windows...10...64-bit...Ease...of...use...10...of...10...Functionality...8...of...10...Value...for...money...9...of...10...Overall...score...8...of...10...Post...#106...by...UserBio...ndjamena...And...in...this...'permanent...comment...section'...I...wrote...all...my...votes...about...this...softwareView..full..changelog..Sections/Browse..similar..tools:..Linux..video..toolsMacOS..video..toolsVideo..De/Multiplexers..Alternative..to..MKVtoolnix:MKVcleaver..MKVExtractGUI..&..MKVE..Wizard..OGMcleaver..Guides..and..How..to's:..How..to..add..subtitles..to...mkv..files..using..mkvmerge..GUI..-..ReadHow..to..convert..MKV..to..DivX../..Demultiplex..MKV..to..video..and..audio..files..-..ReadHow..to..convert..MKV..to..MPG..(VCD,SVCD..or..DVD)..-..ReadHow..to..convert..MKV..video..files..to..AVI..-..ReadHow..to..cut/split/extract..parts..from..a..mkv..including..all..audio..and..subtitle..tracks..-..ReadHow..to..rip..a..Blu-ray..disc..and..remux..it..to..MKV..-..ReadUsing..Handbrake..to..Burn..in..Subtitles..from..MKV..to..MP4..-..Read..View..all..guides..with..guide..description..here..Acronyms../..Also..Known..As:mkvmerge,..mkvmerge..gui,mmg,..mkvmergegui,..mkvextract,..mkvpropedit,..mkvinfo,..mkvtoolnix..gui,..mkvtoolnixgui..Comments..Post..comment..108..comments,..Showing..1..to..25..comments..-..Next..->..Post..#108..by..FaeGiN..I..have..enjoyed..using..this..for..yearsAll....Rights....ReservedYou....can....turn....most....of....the....warnings....off....in....preferences,....they're....an....OPTION....to....prevent....loss....of....information....and....to....clarify....what....the....user....intends f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:30 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Un monde d'illusion Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Forum en fête Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème MagicCastle Blue par Mojy
Basé sur MagicCastle de Perfect RPG :: Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2017 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com
Traduire cette page :  de